Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chicago Visit

Michael, Christine, Abby, and Mom all came to Chicago this weekend. Here are some pictures.

Abby looking pretty per usual

Izzie really liked the playpen too!Demon Izzie (if you look closely you can see her vampire teeth)
Abby and Sue
Piggyback outside the Field Museum

Abby likes Mike Rowe almost as much as I do!!!
Well, and Dirty Jobs too, I guess

Watching TV (Dirty Jobs) on Nana's lap
Nap time for Daddy and Abby (and Izzie)
Abby's first bus ride!

Me and Abby playing our new favorite game "boop"

Izzie was exhausted after all the excitement

2 comments:

Nikki said...

The cuteness is astounding, isn't it? (I'm referring to Abby, not Izzie although her cuteness is quite impressive as well). I'm so jealous!!!! I wish I was there!!!!

Christine said...

Ah you have some great pictures here!! Awesome!!

I wish you were there too Nikki, I kept thinking of you guys! It just doesn't feel completely right without the whole family.