Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures!! Finally!!

Ok, I don't have that many, and not really any good ones of my hair cut at all, but here's what I've got in no particular order:

A horrific picture of me, grandma, and my haircut:
Leftovers. Let's see if I can identify starting at the top left going right, then the second level left to right, etc.: Mozzarella in a bag, Veggie dip, pumpkin roll on top of the veggie dip, chocolate milk, no idea, stew maybe, stuffing, pea salad, Murphy's Stout, turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, cherry coke, cream cheese that expired in 2007, swedish meatballs, rice, devilled eggs, raspberries, brie, cheddar cheese ball, butter, cucumber, cherry cheesecake, leftover beef. Appetizing, no?
Aunt Jan and Babette:


Grandma and Mom:

Grandma and Aunt Jan:


Yummy chicken sausage and veggies cooked in the pressure cooker that totally stresses me out because I expect it to explode in my face at any minute:
Dinner Thursday night, cheese, wine, and fruit. We are sophisticated, non? It was a bit of an around the world - Italy (Mozzarella), Germany (Gouda), France (Brie), Ireland (Dubliner). Oh and White Zinfandel (California?) and Pinot Noir (France) and Cheeseball (Marsh)


The Spread:

The picture I bought at the Charity Event:



Izzie really really loves Dad's blanket:

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Mmmmm... cheese. Maybe I'll go to the latteria and get some now. Of course, it's never as good without the wine... Anyway - love the picture from the charity event - very pretty!!! And, just a suggestion, but I think you may want to throw that cream cheese away. It's almost 2009. :)

Christine said...

OMG, that wine and cheese table looks like so much fun!! Wish I had been there! :)

Your haircut is adorable and Iz is cute as always!