Saturday, August 15, 2009

Izzie Pics

Izzie's been hounding me to post pictures of her on the blog for a while now. That consists of jumping on my lap every time I sit in front of the computer and licking my hands. She's subtle like that.

Actually, I've just been wanting to post these pictures of my slightly overweight cat trying to fit in a box that is too small for her. I'm pretty sure there's an entire website devoted to that. The rest are just extras - some I've posted before.






















Have I ever mentioned how much I love her little paws?






Whoops! How'd that one get in there?! Izzie doesn't like the competition - too cute!


























3 comments:

Nikki said...

Very cute!!! I especially like the one of her on the mantle for some reason. I guess I just hadn't seen it before.

Christine said...

YAY Izzie!! That cat just makes me smile :)

Laura said...

Such a cutie! Why is it that they like to try to fit into boxes, that can't really be all that comfortable?