Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oklahoma, Cole, Abby, and Birds

So I went to Oklahoma to see Michael and Family (it's gotten so big that they are just "and family" now). I was a little sick unfortunately, but Christine said it wouldn't be the same if one of us weren't sick :) So I was highly averse to makeup only when the pictures were being taken apparently :)


Abby looks thrilled, no?



I love the little smile!






Big Yawn!


The sleeper I got him :) He looks slightly startled by this turn of events.


What happens when you tell Abby to smile:

Hee.


And a video that isn't terribly interesting, I'm afraid, aside from watching Cole.






2 comments:

Anna said...

Something about Cole reminds me a Leah. Maybe it is the look of surprise. :)

Chrissi said...

Actually, I think they kind of look a smidge like each other too. And they're both really long.