Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Anne went as the St. Pauli girl. AND she made the outfit! Impressive, no?

I went as Hera, Queen of the Gods. If you look really closely at some of these pictures, you can see my peacock earrings. The peacock was her sign. I am a nerd.
Bill is a "Garbage-can Knight". This is an extension of the "Drunken Bicycle Jousting" outfit from earlier this summer. We also thought he could have been Oscar the Grouch with a little green hairspray.

Me and Amy, the ref.


Amanda is a ladybug and Katie is a martian. I'm not sure about the boys.

Everyone.





Kitty was a blank canvas. She was wearing all white, and brought markers that we used to write on her.


After the bar, I went down and met Natalie at Gannon's. She's not wearing a costume because it was her 30th birthday!

Later we met up with Emily, who went as Madonna.



That's all!

5 comments:

Laura said...

It looks like you guys had a great night! You look great!

Nikki said...

I saw the pics Amanda posted on FB and correctly guessed that you went as a Greek/Roman goddess even though I could only see you from the shoulders up. Yay for me!! You looked awesome!

BJ said...

Do you have a full-length picture of yourself? I would really like to see your outfit from more than the bust up!

Chrissi said...

I actually don't have any full length pictures. Really, it's just a long dress that's flow-y from the empire waist down to my toes. Most of the "styling" was from the waist up anyway.

Christine said...

Chrissi you look absolutely beautiful! From the make up to the hair, accessories and dress, everything was pulled together very well and you definitely pulled off the goddess look very well!
Seriously beautiful!