Thursday, October 14, 2010

Florida!!

Just got back from visiting Michael and Christine in Florida. We did all kinds of stuff, but I didn't take too many pictures unfortunately. Here are a few of them:
Cole chillin' Me and Cole and Abby

Me and Abby relaxing on the beach
I also did a bit of bird-watching. I have a few pictures, but not too many. Here's the exhaustive list of birds. I'll post pictures and any good stories later.
Northern Mockingbird (State Bird of Florida for good reason - they're everywhere!)
Blue Jay
Eastern Bluebird
Brown Thrasher
Turkey Vulture
Black Vulture
Eurasian Collared Dove
Willet
Laughing Gull
Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Carolina Chickadee
Black and White Warbler
Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Bald Eagle
Red-Shouldered Hawk
American Crow
Great Egret
Brown Pelican


1 comment:

bj said...

Love the picture of Abby, Cole & you in the rocker. She wouldn't let me take her picture when I was there - she kept turning her head away.