Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I've been down at my Mom's since last Thursday and just got home tonight, so that's part of the reason there's been such a dry spell in the blogging! This post is going to have a lot of pictures, mostly of Abby. :) So, the highlights: On Saturday we took Abby to JC Penney to get her portraits taken and we're pretty sure Abby should be a professional baby model. We had a nice little coupon so I think Mommy and Daddy ended up getting 15 different shots! She was very smiley and ridiculously cute. I'll post some of them when I get them.

On Sunday we went up to Kokomo so Abby could meet her Great-Grandmas. I believe they are Mamaw and Grandma Ollie, since Mom's already Nana.




Christmas Day was very busy, but nice. It was sad that Nikki and Tyler couldn't be there, but we video-ed everything and are going to send them the highlights on DVD. Some of the pictures below: Izzie's Christmas present from Christine - a purple scarf that matches the one she made me, Abby's present from her Mommy and Daddy, and the little princess asleep at Grandma Ollie's house. I'll post the pictures of various relatives holding her as well so people can download them, but I might do that later after I've had a chance to photoshop out the redeye.






And finally...Abby being cute - a very rare occurence as you can tell.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh, the cuteness is astounding!! I wish we had been there.