Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We went to the Map Room for New Year's, which ended up being very nice and laid back. The bar never got very full, and more importantly I went 4-0 in pool that night. That would be me beating Bill TWICE, and Katie letting me beat her twice too. It was lovely.

Katie & Claire


Claire, Chris, Mary, Beth, and Emily


Bill & Katie doing...something


Katie looking virtuous, with a nice beer in front of her


Post-midnight pic of Amanda, Me, Bill, and Katie


The midnight picture - Claire, Amanda, me, Bill, Katie, & Chris


Katie, post-Lemon Drop


Me and Amanda


Bill & Amanda post-Lemon Drop


Bill after injuring himself with one of those confetti cannon things

2 comments:

Tyler said...

What, no pictures of you, post-lemon-drop?

Chrissi said...

Nope, I had the camera!