Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chrissi-mas

My Birthday (observed). So, my birthday isn't until Monday, but we decided to celebrate on Saturday. So my friends put more thought into it than I did and after a very moving introduction by Bill they toasted me and told me that they've decided to christen my birthday "Chrissi-mas". :) We decided that "Chrissi-mas" will be celebrated on the Saturday nearest my birthday. Just in case you were interested, Nikki-mas is celebrated on the nearest Friday.

We went to "Killer Margaritas", which you can see had fabulous (and large) margaritas. Bill had a leetle one. :) Then we went to a Dueling Piano Bar. You can see me and Katie dancing and wailing along.









4 comments:

Laura said...

That looks like so much fun and I love the concept of Chrissimas! Can we go to that margarita place next time I'm up there??

Nikki said...

Awwwwww. I wish I had friends to take me to a cool bar and buy me margaritas - tell your friends I think they're super-nice and cute. And thank them for including me - its nice to know there's Nikki-mas too!!! If you haven't gotten your present by today, don't worry, I didn't forget - its on its way. :)

Anna said...

Happy Chrissimas? Merry Chrissimas? I prefer merry. Happy B-day regardless. Looks like tons of fun!

Chrissi said...

Yup, it's Merry Chrissimas according to them :) And yes Laura, we can, but I warn you, it's a dangerous place. They give free test tube shots of tequila from time to time.