Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My Halloween costume. Zoom in on the picture and read it, you'll figure it out. What I lacked in effort, I made up for in cleverness, I think.

Me, Bill, Kitty, and Anne

Beth and her old roomie, Tara
Bill as "Don", i.e., as a schmuck.
Natalie, Beth, and Jil went as Brett Michael's girls

Anne as Uma Thurman's character in Pulp Fiction
Kitty as Sarah Palin, referencing the Obama "Lipstick on a Pig" comment, and Father Tim
I put this one on here, not to embarass my friends, because it's a terrible picture, but to show you what an awesome job I did on Anne's eye makeup. Ok, maybe to embarass them a little, except they don't read my blog. Anne is naturally very blonde and I had to keep convincing her to go darker with the eyebrows, eyeliner, and mascara, in order to match the wig.
Uma putting stars on my check at my apartment

No comments: