Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Pics!

This is Christmas morning breakfast. :) Not much else to narrate. Christmas morning is a lot of fun with kids around :) The first picture is of Cole and Abby exchanging presents on Christmas eve (cute, no?).





I in no way coached Abby to lovingly hug the doll that I gave her. Nope, not a bit.
Abby's present of galoshes and an umbrella. You'll see this again.
Christine's going to kill me for posting this, but it's so cute! Michael got her the coolest crafting table ever for Christmas.
The kids decided that the Christmas Day rainfall was the perfect excuse to try out their galoshes.

And the night after, sitting down to an intimate dinner :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think that the last picture of them at their little table is my favorite! Although the pictures in the rain are awfully cute too!