Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bill's Housewarming Party!

So last night Bill had his housewarming party. Unfortunately my pictures don't do justice to the house. Mostly I was mesmerized by Katie's prom dress and couldn't stop taking pictures of it :) I swear I'm not stalking you Katie! Anyway, we had a lot of fun, there were games, some food, and some dancing. And maybe a few drinks. Maybe. Oh, and it was "Dress to Impress" which is why we're all wearing dresses and Katie's wearing her teal and purple AWESOME dress :)

Also, I have some video, but I am an idiot and kept turning the camera from horizontal to vertical while I was filming and the picture does not turn once you put it on the computer. So. I'm looking for some video editing software that will allow me to cut it into little pieces, then I'll post it. ;)

Beer Pong:
I think this is the cutest picture of Katie, she's giggling I think, but she just looks bashful.



Like I said, we may have consumed some alcohol. But don't worry Mom, we stayed over like responsible adults :)

DANCING:

See!? Her dress is mesmerizing, especially next to that chandelier!


Ole'!



This (below) is my favorite picture!! It's about as artsy as I get :)

After Bill's co-workers tried to give him a "faux-hawk". That's Kitty making a go of it there.

The Next Morning:


Massive Apple Pancake of some kind.
Yummy crepes!

No comments: