Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Alive!

I'm back! Sorry no posting while I was in Indiana. I went on a business trip and was gone for nearly 2 weeks. I planned it around when Nikki and Tyler would be there before they moved to Italy. We had a great time, watched movies good (Stardust) and bad (Lake Placid 2). I got to meet all the babies including Jen's son Brendan who was born on February 12th while I was there. Unfortunately I have no pictures because I was too lazy to recharge the battery on my camera and my sister's new snazzy camera was so much more fun to play with. So hopefully, she'll send me some of those when she gets internet access (God really only knows when that will be). In the meantime, hope these tide you over.
Here's everyone at Nikki & Tyler's going away party:

And here's one of me cuddling with Hoss:

And here's one of Abby's portraits that I can now post since Mom finally sent them to Christine:

No comments: