Monday, February 25, 2008

Old Pics

So I was going through one of my drawers and found some printed pictures that I had taken around Christmas of 2002. So on a complete whim I scanned them into the computer and here are some of the best. I may be disowned by parts of my family after this :)

This is Anna with her nephew Thomas. Thomas is now 5 I think and has 2 little brothers (and a cousin, Anna's daughter Allison).


No Michael, this isn't the worst one, just wait...





Two pretty good ones here of Grandpa:



If you can't tell, this is the year Michael joined the Air Force, we all got Air Force stuff for Christmas :)

I love this picture because Grandma took the time to wrap Mom and Dad's presents in their favorite colors (Dad's is green, Mom's is obviously red).


Grandma S. bought all the guys matching robes (obviously). I love this picture.


This is Uncle Ralph sleeping and Jan trying not to laugh while pretending to sleep. She had been sleeping and when I was about to take the picture she woke up so I made her lay back down.


Awwww! Smokey!


Mom may kill me for the second one, but I think it's adorable. I think she looks adorable in both of these!



Here's the worst one! This is at Michael's Basic Training graduation in San Antonio, TX. The glasses are called BCG's. Stands for Birth Control Glasses. Love it!

1 comment:

Christine said...

omg... memory lane!! Except I wasn't there yet... haha
I love the one of Mom and the gloves, she's absolutely adorable!!

And at least he had an excuse for the BCGs, the glasses he wore in the first picture... there was no excuse for that!!

Thanks for sharing these!!