Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bella Sera Pinot Grigio



So I think it's going to be very hard to review this wine because it's my go-to Pinot Grigio and I've been drinking it a long time. Pinot Grigio is probably my favorite wine and there's not too much variation in brands in my opinion. There are a few I don't like, but not too many. Generally Pinot Grigio is a very plain wine to me that can be paired with anything. It's not sweet at all. It has barely any bite to it, but it's not bland either. My favorite thing to do with it is put fresh raspberries in it. I'm pretty sure wine-snobs would look down on me for that, but it's really good.

Bella Sera is $7 a bottle. Normally I'll try more expensive wines to see the differences, but even one of the 'best' Pinot Griogios, "Santa Margherita" which is $20/bottle, isn't any better to me. So, I think this will continue to be my go to for white wine.

No comments: