Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A few more...




Laura noticed that none of the pics below had me or Nikki in them, so I've added a few more. Thankgiving was really nice having all of us together, but unfortunately Michael, Christine, and Abby were all sick when we got there, and then I got sick too. :( But I think I'm getting over it even though I'm still coughing stuff up. Yuck.


If you can't tell from the pictures, Abby was baptized on Saturday and Nikki and Tyler are the godparents. Nana (my mom) made the dress, and yes, she has 2 bonnets on in the pictures. Mom made her one that was a little too big, and then some friends of theirs also gave them a bonnet that is made out of a lace hankerchief. When she gets married, she's supposed to carry the hankerchief with her.


Also, my cat won't leave me alone since I got back, in the most adorable way, but still. And she's now a very fat cat. I free fed her while I was gone and she gained half a pound!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I would just like to note that your 2-item Amazon X-mas list is not going to work for me - I expect either a phone call or an e-mail tonight expanding on said list because all my Christmas shopping is happening today and this weekend, otherwise you're getting fruitcake. :)
Nikki

Chrissi said...

Ok, I've added a link to my real Amazon wishlist under the My favorite blogs on the left.