Monday, November 19, 2007

Heroes: Kristen Bell

So, I watched Heroes at the beginning and then stopped because there were so many characters that I found uninteresting. Lately, because Kristen Bell, formerly of "Veronica Mars" is guest-starring and I'm nuts about her I started watching again. So she's definitely a bad guy. She's supposed to be a Cautionary Tale (also the title of tonight's episode) of someone living with their power for too long. She can shoot electricity from her hands (and other places, but we won't get into that) and enjoys it just a bit too much. The character up to this point is written a little bit one-note. But Kristen Bell, in my humble opinion, has given the show a nice kick in the pants. Apparently the die-hard fans don't like her because they're scared she'll take screen time from other characters, but I think she's better than most of the actors on the show. In particular Parkman, Niki/Jessica, and Mohinder could fall off a building and I really wouldn't care. At all. Oh, and Peter can die too, but we'll have to come up with another way for him. He can fly. And heal himself. Damn, I guess we can't get rid of him. I'm such a nerd.

Also, my other favorite person, Noah Bennett, a.k.a. HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses), pictured above, had an awesome storyline tonight and I can't wait to see what happens.

No comments: