Thursday, November 15, 2007

Izzie


So is anyone really surprised that my first post after the intro is about my cat? We're coming up on our one-year adoption anniversary, but, alas, we will be apart. I'm leaving Wednesday night to go to Oklahoma for Turkey day and Thanksgiving day is her anniversary. So I guess I'll have to make it up to her. Any toy ideas?

So, I've been taking Banjo lessons and because of this Izzie has a new favorite sleeping bag. My banjo case. Specifically, the round part of the (soft) case, which she just fits in perfectly. I'll post a picture when I get the chance. Hopefully Ryan, my teacher, isn't allergic because she leaves hair all over it.

She's currently sitting in her second favorite place, i.e. the chair I sit in while I'm at the computer. So of course I sit right on the edge just so she can sleep on the chair. Ok, i'm not that selfless, if she's sleeping then she doesn't walk right across the keyboard while I'm typing. I don't think she likes not being the center of attention.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

That's a really cute picture.

I've now posted on a blog. yay. Maybe I'll make in the 21st century after all.

Laura said...

Yay - I love blogs! :)

That's such a cute picture of her!

Laura

Chrissi said...

I'm so proud of you Tyler! You know, if you two would hang any of your pictures you could look at that picture every day! It's one of the pics in Nikki's graduation present.