Thursday, November 15, 2007

My first post!

So I got the idea of doing a blog from Laura and Anna and it seemed like a good idea. Especially since I read so many of them! Also, I can't post to it at work so it's not another procrastination tool. Of course, Laura and Anna do it to keep people posted, but I don't think I can use that excuse, seeing as how I call everyone all the time "just to chat".

So what will I be blogging about? I think I'll take a cue from some of the blogs I read and split it into categories: my social life, tv (i.e., my lack of a social life), my cat Izzie, wines I like, and anything else I feel like talking about.

I probably won't update everyday since my internet at home is a little sketchy and usually only works about once every 3 days. Oh well.

So here it is..enjoy!

No comments: