Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Abby's visit

2 weeks ago Michael, Christine, and Abby came to visit for Memorial Day. I have a ton of pictures, but I've just posted the best.

I remember when Abby was 5 or 6 months old Christine saying she wanted to get a good picture of Abby with the cute little baby tears on her face. Well, here ya go!

When we first got to Great Grandma Atkisson's house, Abby had an attack of shyness and wouldn't let go of me. It was really sweet. At least, to me, probably not as much to everyone else.
Here she's giving kisses

I love that she'll just sit in this squatting position to inspect things. Usually ants on the sidewalk.


We went to go visit Aunt Diane at work and Aunt Diane bribed her with a cookie, which she carried around for a while. I love this particular "cheese" face.


Best picture of Abby. She really likes cousin Josh.


A fantastic picture of Michael and Grandma A.


And an equally adorable picture of Abby giving her Great Grandma a kiss.


And the requisite Izzie pictures. Abby (and Nana) built a castle of Legos, so naturally Izzie had to take her throne, being Empress and all.

It kind of looks to me like she's licking her chops thinking, which one will I devour first, Brobie or the teddy bear?

Helping me with work.
Evil Izzie:

2 comments:

Christine said...

LOL I love the pics of Izzie!! You got some really great pics there, especially the one where Abby's attacking you with a kiss.

Jen said...

Ahh...cute pics of Abby! But I especially like the "Evil Izzy" picture. :)