Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tea Party

So yesterday I finally had the tea party that I've been meaning to have for a while now. I have quite a bit of tea sets and serving stuff for tea and wanted to use it. So I made scones, cucumber sandwiches, ham sandwiches, strawberries w/ cream cheese filling, pita w/ hummus and cucumber, and I had tea, raspberries, and caramel wafer cookies.
Here are the girls w/ their tea: Kitty, Amanda, and KatieMy pretty flowers that we didn't have room for on the table


A somewhat fuzzy picture of the sandwiches and the creamer and sugar

A very fuzzy picture of the strawberries and scones, but the only one I have

The cucumber sandwiches, crustless and all

Someone crashed the party - see if you can find her




As you can see, Empress Izzie was treated in the manner to which she's accustomed. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

sounds like fun. Your background matches perfectly with my little sisters graduation theme (the black and white). It was really nice.