Thursday, June 25, 2009

What I've been up to...



Misericordia Benefit and Silent Auction

This is our loot. I suppose if you look really hard you might be able to see the bracelet I got, but I don't think so. This would be Bill's second bar mirror in 2 years. Jessica got Sox/Twins tix, Kitty got a couple of baskets w/ baby things and grandma things, Katie got the chair, and Amanda got a painting.



Cubs game. I am currently 3-0 and one rain/tornado-out for Cubs games. I am good luck!!





Also, requisite cute pictures of my cat:



4 comments:

Christine said...

Great pictures! That's a really cute one of you and Katie too

BTW Abby's been saying your name everytime she pretend talks on the phone :)

Chrissi said...

That is too cute!! I don't know if I believe you, you'll have to get video! :)

Christine said...

LOL I'll work on it, but you know how she is with the camera now. She stops anything she's doing to say cheese and ham it up. I swear though, she talks to you on her phone at least once a day, lol

Melanie Withrow said...

Hi, its Melanie (M & C's friend)...hope you don't mind that I read your blog every now and again...makes me secretly wonder what my life would be like if I was single and living in the city (Chicago obviously, I'd get lost in NYC).
I digress.... I just had to tell you how absolutely adorable your cat is, unless Christine is reading (sorry avery & eros)!