Thursday, June 11, 2009

SYTYCD Results

Well. I nailed the bottom 3 thankyouverymuch. Bottom 3 was Asuka and Vitolio, Paris and Tony, and Jonathan and Karla. Paris and Tony went home. The solos, I thought that Paris and Karla were about even and they're both contemporary, so I didn't really care who went home. I kind of think that the girl that went home was based on which guy went home because they couldn't send Karla and Tony home because Paris is so tall and Jonathan is short. So I think they decided first to send Tony home because he wasn't really doing anything special, so that meant Paris had to go too. I don't know if they've ever not sent home a couple the first week. Ever since I've been watching, the first 2 people to go home have been dance partners. At least in the explanation this time Nigel actually confessed to taking into account what types of dancers were in the competition and who would be left instead of attributing it entirely to the individual dancers shortcomings. So, I'd have rather seen Karla and Jonathan go home, I thought Jonathan's solo was wretched, but I'm not overly broken up about it.

No comments: